Registered Nurse, Part-Time Nights
This is a night shift working 48 hours in a two week period.
The following is a list of essential job accountabilities:
1. To supervise and administer direct patient care with optimism with excellent skills, evaluate patient outcomes, consult with other practitioners and adjust nursing care processes as indicated for patient care;
2. To maintain a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients and families;
3. To follow infection control standards as part of the safe and therapeutic environment and identifies patients as risk for nosocomial infections;
4. To maintain accurate and continued nursing documentation in EHR system including patient medical histories, physical assessment, change in the physical condition and to develop and implement the plan of care for each patient that is admitted;
5. To provide a pain assessment and the response to treatment in the medical record;
6. Provide health care instruction to patient and family members;
7. Participate in the developing patient care plan as well as the discharge plan of the patient;
8. To prepare and administer oral medication, IV fluids and medication; and administers and records the use of narcotic medications;
9. To administer treatments and perform out-patient procedures as ordered by the medical providers;
10. To enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature and in-service meetings and workshops;
11. Cooperates with other personnel to achieve departmental objectives and maintains good employee relationships;
Please download PDF of complete job description for further details.
Please submit a resume to be considered for position.
To apply on-line, please click on the link below or mail your resume and cover letter to -
Ruby Valley Medical Center
321 Madison Street
P.O. Box 336
Sheridan, MT 59749-0336
c/o Amy Pack-Young
Human Resources Director
This position will be open until filled.