Chief Nursing Officer
The Ruby Valley Medical Center is accepting applications for a Full-Time Chief Nursing Officer.
Plans, coordinates and manages the nursing department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to patients. Ensures quality care that is consistent with Ruby Valley Medical Center’s expectations and regulatory standards. This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
· M.S. Degree in related healthcare field preferred (or equivalent experience).
· 5 years of nursing experience.
· 2 years of previous leadership experience.
· Previous management or supervisory experience in a Critical Access Hospital is preferred.
This is a benefits eligible position. Relocation package offer.
If you are interested in this position, please contact: Lauren Krell at (406) 842-5453.
To apply on-line, please click on the link below or mail your resume and cover letter to -
Ruby Valley Medical Center
321 Madison Street
P.O. Box 336
Sheridan, MT 59749-0336
c/o Lauren Krell
Executive/Human Resources Assistant
This position will be open until filled.